Newamstar Secondary Packaging Film Wrapper
|FOB Price:||US $100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50,000 Pieces||US $100,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: wrapping
- Type: Automatic Wrapping Machine
- Application: Drinks, Oil, Dairy Products, Tea
- Inclusion Degree: Fully Wrapped Winding Machine
- Film Frame Structure: Mechanical Stretch
- Material: Pet
- Office: Shanghai
- Trademark: Newamstar
- Specification: various
- HS Code: 842230
- Packaging Type: Cartons
- Driven Type: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Structure: Pallet Wrapping Machine
- Series: T Series - Pallet Wrapping Machine
- Port: Shanghai
- Headquarter: Zhangjiagang
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: China
|Newamstar always insists in technology innovation to drive its development, creating more than thirty "China first" such as the first PET bottled 3-in-1 water filling line, the first PET bottle aseptic filling line, the first PET bottle ultra-clean hot filling line, the first 36000BPH PET bottle hot filling line, the first granular beverage filling line, the first PET bottled beer filling machine, the first PET bottle blowing-filling-capping combiblock, the first 6000BPH PET bottled edible oil weighing filler, etc.|
Major fields: beverage, dairy, alcohol, condiment and household and personal care products.
Customers:serve for domestic and international famous liquid (beverage) factories such as Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Danone, Nestle, Otsuka, Wahaha, Uni-President, Oishi, Suntory, EFES, DALI, C'estbon, Ganten
Secondary packaging system: decaser/caser, wrap-round case packing system, shrink-wrapper system, bottle(can) depalletizing system, depalletizer/palletizer, robot casing system, robot palletizing system
Before delivery, preforms are lifted and sorted by a dumper, a preform elevator and a preform sorter. Preforms are transported by a star wheel to the preform deduster to clean the preforms from dust. Then, preforms are connected to the heating head and heated at their bodies and bottoms excepting mouths to be cooled down. After that, preforms are transported to opening and rotating molds. Preforms are stretched and huffed by the air cylinder. Low-pressure is needed for the first blow and high-pressure for the second blow. The molds would be opened automatically after exhaust and then bottles would be transported out of the machine.
1. The equipment applies unique overturning bottle clamp, which is hygienic and durable. This bottle clamp grips bottle at neck position, avoiding bottle mouth thread contamination caused by rubber gripper block of a traditional bottle clamp.
2. The high efficiency atomizing spay nozzle installed on bottle clamp is capable of cleaning any part of bottle inner wall, and also saves rinsing water.
3. All sliding bushes of lifting device use Igus (Germany) anti-corrosion maintenance free bearing.
1. Clip the bottle neck with steel starwheel. There is no need to adjust the equipment height when changing the bottle shape whose diameters have no much change.
2. Rotating disks all make from stainless steel ANSI304. Large planar toothed bearings can ensure the stable operation of machine.
3. High-precision electronic liquid level filling valve makes fast and slow fillings possible.
4. Automatic washing cup can circularly and thoroughly clean the filling valve through CIP cleaning program.
5. Integrate filling valve with bottle lifting mechanism. The simplified structure makes cleaning easier and could improve the stability of the machine. Bottleneck is clipped by clippers.
1. Adopt magnetic constant torque capping head, which is stable. And the capping defective rate is smaller than 0.2%.
2. There is a line of optoelectronic switches in the cap falling guide rail. If there is no cap in the rail, the machine would automatically stop, sparing the situation of no cap.
3. Bottle-in detection switch is equipped in the capper. The cap locking cylinder connected to cap falling guide rail and cap moving disk continuously control the discharge of caps, so as to ensure no cap-in when there is no bottle, reducing the abrasion of caps.