- Composition: CIP Cleaning Machine
- Capacity: 10-30 tons/hour
- Specification: CE, UL, SGS, ISO, FDA
- HS Code: 842230
- Application: Food & beverage industry
- Trademark: Newamstar
- Origin: China
As an automatic CIP station, all cleaning technique parameters (such as cleaning time, acid/alkali concentration, cleaning solution temperature and cleaning type) can be set on the touch screen. When it needs cleaning, you can set any part which needs to be cleaned on the touch screen.
1) Temperature control manually, through the detected value get from the final temperature sensor to control the steam flow control valve. So the temperature can be within the allowable range( accuracy ± 2C)
2) Rinse water infeed and self circulation should be manually controlled by the triple valve which near the rinse water outlet.
3) Flowmeter required. Observing the value on the flowmeter to ensure the rinsing rate.
4) Chemical is added by the pneumatic diaphragm pump.
5) Sample valve and staple hand valve are installed at the operation side. So it will be more convenient for operator to control.
6) External connector takes the uniform inlet and drain structure. Obesrve easily in this way.
7) On each tank and flowback tube, the sample valve is required. It is easier to check the concentration of the cleaning solution.
8) All the cleaning technique parameter could be set on the touch screen over the power cabinet. This system follows the default programs to act the cleaning automatically. It has several different cleaning programs. Choose one according to different situation.
9) All pneumatic valves have the manual open function.